Tuesday, 28 June 2016

Brief

For my year 13 Graphics Project I will be creating my own sporting brand. I will create my own logo and name and use these on products such as kits,shoes and caps I will design all my products my self by hand drawing them first then rendering them in Photoshop to give a professional look. I will be designing my own signature look such as Adidas' three stripe design or Nikes swoosh and simplistic look which is easily recognisable with just a glance. I will create appropriate advertising for my sports brand with the use of posters and a web page if I get time. My main inspiration will be Nike as in my opinion they have the best advertising possible for a sports brand. I will research numerous artists and look at new digital techniques to further enhance my digital art skills. I will develop my logo by doing initial designs then developing 3 or 4 ideas further by changing colours, fonts, names and sizes until I can create a logo which is of a high level standard.

2 comments:

  1. Great idea for a brief with some justification for your ideas and specifics about what you will create and what skills you will be able to use in the creation of the branding.

    ReplyDelete